Below is the list of lessons that we will be covering during Sunday School this Spring! If you would like additional activities or information, please use the take home sheets that we send home weekly with the kids. Also, you can download the Gospel Project for Kids App or contact Sara for additional info!
Theme: The Rescue Begins
- March 5: From Abraham to Jesus (Matthew 1:1-17)
- Main Point: Jesus’ earthly family included Abraham, David, and others.
- March 12: Mary Praised God (Luke 1:26-56)
- Main Point: God chose Mary to be Jesus’ mother.
- March 19: Jesus Was Born (Matthew 2:1-12; Luke 2:1-20)
- Main Point: Jesus was born to be God’s promised Savior.
- March 26: Jesus at the Temple (Luke 2:40-52)
- Main Point: Jesus cam ego earth to do His Father’s plan.
- April 2: Jesus was Baptized (Matthew 3:13-17; Mark 1:1-11; Luke 3:21-22; John 1:19-34)
- Main Point: Jesus obeyed God by being baptized.
- April 9 [Palm Sunday]: Jesus’ Triumphal Entry (Matthew 21:1-17; Mark 11:1-11; Luke 19:28-44; John 12:12-19)
- Main Point: People welcomed Jesus to Jerusalem as their King.
- April 16 [Easter]: Jesus’ Crucifixion and Resurrection (Matthew 26:36-28:10; John 18:1-20:18)
- Main Point: Jesus died on the cross to save people form sin, and He is alive.
- April 23: Jesus was Tempted (Matthew 4:1-11)
- Main Point: Jesus was tempted and never sinned.
- April 30: Jesus Met Nicodemus (John 3:1-21)
- Main Point: Jesus told Nicodemus he must be born again.
- May 7: Jesus and John the Baptist (John 3:22-36)
- Main Point: Jesus came from heaven to earth.
- May 14: Jesus Met a Samaritan Women (John 4:1-42))
- Main Point: Jesus told the Samaritan women He is the Messiah.
- May 21: Jesus Rejected in Nazareth (Luke 4:14-30)
- Main Point: Jesus explained that the scriptures tell about Him.
- May 28: Jesus and Zacchaeus (Luke 19:1-10)
- Main Point: Meeting Jesus changed Zacchaeus forever.